Hollis has been working to develop a plan for opening our doors in August. Although we are aware that the plan will change as the situation and the guidelines evolve, we wanted to inform you that the Hollis School Board approved the attached plan at Monday night’s meeting. The highlights of the plan can be found below, but we encourage every Hollis family to read the entire plan. Safely returning to school will take effort from all of us — staff, students, and parents.
- Students will report to school five days a week from 8:15 – 2:00.
- Any individuals in a school building must wear a face mask. Masks can be removed when students are outside and socially distanced.
- Families may choose the full remote option for learning.
- Symptom checks and temperature checks will be required for any student, staff, or visitor to enter the building.
- Enhanced cleaning in the building.
- Guidelines for sports and extra-curricular will follow IESA.